I am sorry no one under the age of 18 can stay at the hotel unless they are accompanied by an adult who can prove that they are the parent or guardian.
Articles in this section
- Surveillance and CCTV
- Am I able to stay at the Hotel? I am under 18
- Can I get an iron?
- Does the hotel have parking?
- Do you give extra pillows or quilts if we need them?
- Do you have a spa or sauna?
- Do you have a sauna at the hotel?
- I want to extend my stay – how can I do this?
- I have a complaint – who should I address this complaint to?
- How do I get to your hotel from Heathrow Airport?