A pre-authorisation is a temporary block for a specified amount on your card. The amount we take is £50, and you will need to use a card with Chip and Pin to make this payment. The East London Hotel only charges this amount in the event of room damage or theft.
Articles in this section
- Surveillance and CCTV
- Am I able to stay at the Hotel? I am under 18
- Can I get an iron?
- Does the hotel have parking?
- Do you give extra pillows or quilts if we need them?
- Do you have a spa or sauna?
- Do you have a sauna at the hotel?
- I want to extend my stay – how can I do this?
- I have a complaint – who should I address this complaint to?
- How do I get to your hotel from Heathrow Airport?